As a part of keeping enterprise’s accounts or accounting supervision, we handle matters related to HR, wages and exchanging employees’ data with ZUS.
As a part of keeping enterprise’s accounts, we:
- prepare payroll along employee’s income file and work calendar,
- prepare employment agreements (the contents of such agreement follows one pattern), employee’s declarations, PIT-2, information for employee,
- issue employees with required certificates,
- change and update data of persons insured in ZUS,
- register insured person’s members of family in ZUS,
- prepare annual PIT declarations for employees (e.g. PIT-11, PIT-8A, PIT-8B, etc.),
- settle leaves and benefit entitlement periods,
- issue employment certificates.
Our Customer is only requested to provide necessary information about their employee and occurrences related to them.
We assist also in matters related to employee’s file: we verify its contents and correctness of data.
Service for up to 3 persons is included in the price of keeping enterprise’s accounts. Each additional employee is charged according to the price list.
In case of accounting supervision, we check and verify all issues related to handling employees.